Friday, December 15, 2006

Lack of Content

I apologize for the lack of content this week. This was a really rough week at the office, which led to me getting home late at night and just wanting to go to bed. On to Dawg stuff. I wish the best for David Pollack. If you haven't heard, Pollack will have surgery to repair his injury. Most felt that would mean the end of his football career, but Pollack is saying, "Not so fast my friend!". The other big story going around this week is the possible departure of Neil Callaway. It looks like Coach Callaway is the leading candidate for the head coaching job at UAB. I would really hate to see Coach Callaway go for football and personal reasons. I think he's done a great job coaching up a line with a less than ideal number of bodies. Plus, he's a family friend and I'd hate for him to go elsewhere. On the flipside of that, I want what is best for Coach and the entire Callaway family.

No comments:

Post a Comment